6th Annual Darts Tournament
SPRING FUNDRAISER • BEEF & BEER
Saturday, February 18, 2017 • 7–8:30 pm
The Victor's Pub
1 Market Street, Camden, NJ 08102
Darts Entry Fee: $10
Beef & Beer: $25
Pre-register for 5 FREE raffle tickets
(21+ ONLY! Pay at the door. $25 ticket includes domestic beer, house wine, soft drinks, roast beef, salad, & wings)
Proceeds benefit Camden Youth Soccer Club.
Space is limited.
Darts Tournament Rules
- The game is a basic version of Cricket.
- You will play against everyone in your group.
- You have 10 minutes to hit as much of the following as possible, in any order:
3x 20s • 3x 19s • 3x 18s • 3x 17s
3x 16s • 3x 15s • 3x Bullseye/25
(Center bullseye counts as 2x)
- You get 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- Bonus points will be awarded for completing all targets.
- The amount of target you complete vs. the amount of target your opponent completes will be taken into account in the event of a tie in the group (i.e. goal difference).
- The winners of each group will go through to the 1/4 finals, which is a Knockout Phase.
- If there are fewer than 8 groups, best 2nd place teams will also qualify.
1/4 finals will be the same as the group stage, but with no time limit. (The first person to complete the board wins.)
Semi finals and final will be a game of 501, the rules are as follows:
- There is no need to get a double to start.
- Points for all 3 darts are added together and taken away from the score.
- The game must end on a double, and if you go to a score of less than 2 you will be bust, and no points taken away for that turn.